* I got swimmer's ear my first and only day in the water, which to the uninitiated, feels like you have some severe infection in your brain that is tunneling in deeper and deeper. Easily cured once you get the proper, easily available drops. We have them now. It is cured.
* The next day I cut off the tip of my thumb while cutting down strangling vines from one of our mango trees. It is healing nicely, no infection, but the tip-flap is pure white so it will be interesting to see what I get when it is all finished. Keeps me out of the sea, though.
* Our playful little boy-kitty gets confused as to just where he's supposed to go to the bathroom so he needs watching just now...
* By the way, the worst news is that cappuchinos now cost MORE for LESS than you get in Durango. Nothing wrong with drinking instant Nescafe with instant milk, I always say.
* The dramas in Gringolandia/Beachside are too much like a soap opera with an ever-changing cast of characters. Not worth the pixels.
Enough!! I hear the waves are great. Lots of people on 'em. Time to head back to the beach. I can at least wade, and cool down, til my thumb heals.